Saturday, December 22, 2012

Announcement: Clone Wars Bloopers Has Moved To The SWU


For almost two years now I have enjoyed bringing you Clone Wars Bloopers, where I pick apart each episode of Star Wars: The Clone Wars and give my analysis of the production mistakes. Throughout this time I have been heavily involved with another fan community; the Star Wars Underworld. So far I have kept   this blog, and CWB, separate from the SWU. But with the launch of the Underworld's new site I feel it's time for that to change.

I'm very excited to announce that Clone Wars Bloopers will now be moving from this blog to StarWarsUnderworld.Com. All past editions, covering seasons one through four are there now there, along with Revival & the Onderon Arc from season five. And you can expect all future editions to be posted there as well. Please join the SWU site, like the page and be on the lookout for brand new editions of Clone Wars Bloopers coming soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment