Friday, November 26, 2010

Review - Clone Wars Episode 3.10 "Heroes on both sides"

This was definitely been one of the better politcial episodes this season.  The dialogue didn't seem to bore me like it has in the past, it didn't take long to jump into the interesting stuff. Anakin and Ahsoka's new looks are awesome, their "makeovers" were long overdue.  The infiltrator droids were awesome but it seemed like it took them forever to get to the action, I found myself saying "come on! Transform already!" When they finally did go into attack mode all the did was massacre a bunch of defenseless workers. Needless to say I would love to see more of these droids. In all this time it never dawned on me that the CIS had a capital and a Senate. I've always put them in a similar category as the Rebel Alliance, them being on the run all the time and never really having anything permanently established anywhere. I always thought the Sepratist council (Wat Tambor, Nute Gunray, San Hill ect.) was in control of everything, I didn't realize the Seps had a representative government like the Republic. I'm really looking forward to seeing more of Raxus and the senate. I would especially like to see the Republic attack Raxus like the CIS attacked Coruscant in "Revenge of The Sith". A military campagn centered around this planet would be amazing and the possibilities are endless. Alright, enough dreaming! Overall I think this was a good episode, not one of my favorites but a major step up for this season. Well I guess that about does it, yes it I know it was short and very late but I hope to be better prepared for "Pursuit of peace" which airs next week. Until then, farewell and have a fantastic Thanksgiving!  

8 comments: